* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5August 13, 2010
Reviewer: Dawn in New York
* This is the BEST sugar free syrup. I have tried many different syrups and this is by far the best. It is not watery. The thickness is very close to the regular full sugar version. It even has that slightly buttery taste of the original. It's not as sweet tasting but I like that better anyhow. It does not have the funny chemical taste that many sugar free syrups do. My local grocery store recently stopped carrying this and replaced it with their own store brand instead. I didn't have anything else to choose from so I bought it and could not believe the difference. That store brand was watery and fake tasting. Sooo glad Mrs. B sugar free is carried here so I can have my low carb pancakes and syrup again!!!!
* This stuff is AWESOME! I use it really sparingly, but often. It does taste VERY MUCH like regular pancake syrup. I've tried the others and will never try another as I didn't know this one existed. Making a simple waffle from carbquick, egg, few drops of liquid splenda and water cooked on a Belgian waffle maker - couple tablespoons of this syrup and some turkey sausage makes an excellent, very low-carb, low calorie, high protein meal.
* Tastes good...but not a good health choice. there are a ton of ingredients in this product. anything that can be found in nature such as syrup, shouldn't have so many additives... in the long run the real stuff is actually better for the body. but it does taste good.
* Great syrup. Never used it for low carbing but ordered some and never used it. Ran out of regular syrup and used this. Hardly can tell the difference. And if you don't load up on it you can't tell the difference at all! Great taste my whole family couldn't tell the difference. Very good 0 carb product.