* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5September 11, 2017
Reviewer: Susan in Virginia
* I have tried a number of chocolate flavorings and IMHO, this is the best out there. It's thick and much more the consistency of a chocolate syrup. There is no mistaking that it's a sugar free product, but for those of us who chose to eliminate sugar where we can, this is as good as it gets.I enjoy it in my coffee and to decorate low carb cakes and cupcakes for a touch of chocolate flavor. I think the key is to not get too heavy handed with any of these products. I have bought this product before and had a problem with it leaking when storing it upside down as shown. Don't know if they have corrected that problem and don't really want to find out the hard way, so this is just a word of caution about the packaging.
* This is, hands down, some of the best dark chocolate I have ever tasted, sugar free or not, period. Smooth, rich and thick. Perfect in coffee or mixed into yogurt or, my fave, dark chocolate dipped strawberries. I don't know how they do it - this is simply amazing! It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a very long way.
* The Monin syrups are far better than the other brands. They are nice and thick. I am writing this review about the strawberry and caramel! They are so thick and delicious. I use them for pancakes, tea, yogurt, ice cream, smoothies, puddings. The only flavor that was a bit week was the hazelnut. Love them, try them you wont be disappointed. The chocolate is so good too.
* Love the dark chocolate sauce, it's rich tasting and the sweetness is just right. The squeeze bottle is great for putting a drizzle of chocolate on ice cream or desserts, just right to drizzle a bit over whipped cream topped mocha coffee - yum!
* I LOVE this chocolate sauce! It is really smooth and rich, so a little goes a long way. The squeeze bottle makes it easy to drizzle on ice cream, desserts, etc. for some added yumminess and visual appeal. I like to take a scoop of casein protein powder, mix it with a little water to form a "pudding" and then drizzle this sauce on top. A great snack before bed!