* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5October 28, 2013
Reviewer: Steve in Indiana
* Very good ketchup , I love it on hamburgers , hotdogs , and yes , even eggs! One thing to note...one of the ingredients , Xylitol , is deadly to dogs and it takes very little to kill one if ingested. So please make sure if you have dogs to keep this ketchup far away from them.
* I love this ketchup. I am on the hCG diet and all the Nature's Hollow products are a lifesaver! Yes, it is a bit runnier than regular ketchup but who cares. The taste is amazing. Add some horseradish for a yummy cocktail sauce. Just a reminder xylitol is deadly to animals so keep it away from Fido :)
* This ketchup is THE BEST low-carb ketchup out there. It tastes amazing, like the the real sugar ketchup from Heinz. The added bonus (and very important for your health) is the fact that there is no artifical sweetener like sucralose. They use Xylitol and that's awesome!
I ordered my first bottle from Canada, but since Netrition carries it too now, it's a no brainer for me. I am ordering 3 bottles right now!
* Was what I expected for low carb sugar free ketchup. Great for low carbers or people watching sugar intake...a little runnier but easy to get used to...I added some "kick" to mine with a little cayenne and made spicy ketchup...
* FANTASTIC tasting SUGAR FREE Ketchup that tastes better then the "regular" brands. Only thing is, it is a little pricey, but probably is well worth it! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone needing to stay away from Sugar.