* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5January 27, 2012
Reviewer: A customer in Texas
* Really great taste. I tried this on a whim, usually I hate the taste of these kinds of nutritional powders, but this one is really good. No weird vitamin taste at all. Very chocolaty and not too sweet and low in calories. A ++++ all the way.
* I love this stuff. I've never had a nutrition drink or a protein bar of any brand, that immediately makes you feel better, this does. It is a simple way to cover all the bases instead of what most people do, which is; to one by one add more different pills or products until they're taking a plate full of pills to get their vitamins.
These people who reviewed the product and suggested it tastes bad are out of their minds. Oh, and they "usually have a tolerance for things that taste bad", yeah, right. I'll bet they have never used a powdered drink mix of any kind previously.
Just mix the chocolate powder with either water or milk or both, then down it. No problem, no green taste, no bad aroma, it tastes good.
I've given E.B. Plus as a gift to 3 people. That's how much I believe in it.
* Very tasty! If you've tried other green drinks out there, you'll appreciate the yummy chocolate flavor. It's not like decadent chocolate, if that's what you're expecting (it's still a green drink!). But I definitely look forward to my vitamin-packed green drink now instead of having to chug it down.
* I think this product is fantastic. The flavor is chocolatey, with just a hint of greens flavor. Mix 1 scoop w/ 6 oz cold water and you have a very nutritious and good tasting item. I would not recommend mixing it with anything.
* I found the taste just too bad to take. I am usually pretty good at choking down the mildly off-taste items that provide this kind of benefit, but I will have to throw out this can. Too fishy, green, and not much 'dark chocolate' taste - even when mixed with a scoop of chocolate protein.
I can bear the Emerald Green product's taste (which many complain about), but not this 'plus' one. To be avoided.
* Tastes NOTHING like dark chocolate. I'm still giving this a shot, but so far this stuff is nasty. It tastes terrible & I'm usually pretty good at tolerating things. I've mixed it in with BSN Lean Dessert choc fudge and it's pretty bad....gives the shake a very strong nutmegish flavor. I've added it to plain yogurt and it was beyond bad! LOL! I'm going to attempt it w/vanilla pp & milk. The product has a lot of great benefits - if you can get it down. Was not worth $ in my opinion.