* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5/5November 29, 2009
Reviewer: Eric in Alaska
* CoQ10 is one of the best forms of antioxidants I've found, and I have been taking it for about 15 years. NOW provides a solid product and Netrition always provides me with an excellent price (I comparison shop frequently).
This review is specific to CoQ10, 100mg, with Vitamin E
* I was using a product twice as expensive and wanted to find one more reasonable. I tried others but they weren't effective. NOW CoQ10 is as effective as the more expensive brand and saves me 50% on the cost! I dose at 3x600 per day for circulatory and neurological support. It works!
* Best price for this amount- great combo of ingredients to help it absorb. No problems- been taking Q-10 at this amount for years and notice exhausted when I don't get it if I skip for 3 days- then take again and I'm not so tired. Suppose to be good for your heart.
This review is specific to CoQ10, 400 mg, with Vitamin E & Sunflower Lecithin
* Highly recommended as I've tried many brands and this is the best especially, the huge 600 mg dose. I noticed an immediate improvement over the brands found on the pharmacy counter/shelf. CoQ10 definitely helps me manage heart disease symptoms and fibromalgia allowing me the energy to move around and get exercise. Without the supplement, I am tired and out of breath and need to stay idle in accord with doctor's recommendation. With the supplement I can do more physical work, walk longer with less fatigue and cramping.
* I learned a few years ago that for anyone taking Simvastatins to lower cholesterol (which can weaken the heart muscle), CoQ10 is a MUST to offset the effects of the Simvastatin.
This NOW product is one of the most economically priced that I have found and I think it is great value for money.
This review is specific to CoQ10, 60 mg, w/Omega-3 Fish Oil
* I use this product daily for gum health. It's much less expensive than pill form. It doesn't mix easily with liquids so I just add the dose to a bite of my dinner - so easy. The taste is not noticeable.