* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 18, 2007
Reviewer: Judith A in California
* I disagree with the other reviewer. I think the taste is very dark chocolaty and I like that it is quite thick. A treat on many different things.
* Being a post op gastric bypass patient, I have to consume several protein shakes per day. I love adding a little of the sugar free sauce to the drink with some ice and it is like a frozen delight. Losing weight has never been so easy.
* The NEW Sugar Free Da Vinci Chocolate Sauce is absolutely wonderful. I didn't like the previous sauce at all as it was too watery and too bitter. However this new Sauce, to me, tastes better than any chocolate sauce with sugar you can buy in the supermarket. Get the 64 oz. bottle and you won't be sorry. I use it with the homemade low carb Dixie ice cream and other low carb ice creams. Am reordering the chocolate and going to give the caramel a try too. Enjoy it! Highly recommended!!
This review is specific to Sugar Free Sauce, Chocolate
* I really enjoy this sauce. Having to live by a sugar free diet is sometimes a mediocre existence. I am glad I found a great alternative for my apples or pudding. I am really pleased with this product.
This review is specific to Sugar Free Sauce, Caramel
* So far I have tried about 7 different flavors and I must say that they are all fantastic. These were my first ever experience with sugar free syrups and I am 100% hooked! I went on a Low carb plan and these syrups have been a life saver for me. I use the fruity ones such as Banana, Strawberry, Raspberry, etc for my morning protein shakes to add variety. In coffee I have French vanilla, English toffee, White chocolate, Caramel and more!
Can't say enough good about these syrups.... I haven't found one that I don't like.